\”IT FITS MY MACROS – Cajun Basil Pasta and Meatballs\” Meal of the day.
Eating good food doesn\’t mean you can\’t eat with flavor and fun; especially when it fits your macros!
This meal weighs in at less than 970 calories, with only 27 grams of fat.
Ingredients – Gardein Meatballs (3 servings)
– Macro Brand: Tomato and Basil pasta sauce (1 serving 125 grams)
– Vetta High Fibre Spaghetti (100 grams)
– White Button Mushrooms (15 medium)
– Brown onions (2 whole)
– Nutritional Yeast (20 grams)
– Master Foods Italian Herbs (1 TBSP)
– Master Foods Garlic and Herb Seasoning (no salt – 1 TBSP)
– Fresh Basil
– Non-stick Olive Oil spray
Please like, comment, and subscribe!
Please Subscribe: www.youtube.com/heavyhero?sub_confirmation=1
Also Please Follow me at:
Tweets by TheHeavyHero
Photographed by HeavyHero
Location: United States
Camera: Sony A7S II
Chronicle of my Fat Mass to Muscle Mass Journey. Join the HeavyHero war over obesity; Macro, Vegan, and Geek friendly Delish Meals | usa | Filmmaker | Creative Director | Vegan | Geek |